Equipment Manager | Head Mechanic
Chagrin Falls, OH
Sitework Developing, Inc. has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 1999. We’re proud of the exceptional service we provide our customers and the excellent reputation we’ve established doing so. We’re looking to hire an Equipment Manager to help us continue and build upon this reputation of excellence.
We have a full-time opportunity for a mechanic to serve as our Equipment Manager.
The Equipment Manager’s main priority is to maintain and repair our fleet of over 20 vehicles. Vehicles need to be maintained at optimal conditions, so they are ready to serve our customers with the reliability they expect and to provide our crews with the safety and dependability they require. As a one-stop-shop for excavation, snaking, septic system repairs and installations, and waterproofing services, our fleet consists of trucks, trailers, excavators, skid loaders, and dozers. The Equipment Manager will typically report to our Chagrin Falls, Ohio location from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule and perform routine maintenance on a fleet of over 20 vehicles.
- Troubleshoot vehicle performance problems.
- Repair any and all systems of fleet vehicles.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, repairs, and vehicle statuses.
The ideal candidate for the Equipment Manager position will have all of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working professionally as a mechanic.
- Hands-on experience with excavation equipment, including (but not limited to) the following: Komatsu, Deere, Takeuchi, and Bobcat excavators; Bobcat and Takeuchi skid loaders; Case and Dressta Dozers.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive pay based upon experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send your resume detailing your work history, training, and equipment experience to email@example.com. Also, include the names and numbers of three references. We will call candidates whose qualifications meet our needs for an interview.