Foreman | Excavation, Waterproofing, and Drainage Systems Crew Foreman
Chagrin Falls, OH
Sitework Developing, Inc. has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 1999. We’re proud of the exceptional service we provide our customers and the excellent reputation we’ve established doing so. We’re looking to add a foreman who can help us maintain this excellent level of service for all our customers.
We have a full-time opening for a foreman looking to advance and grow with our company.
As a foreman, you will be responsible for supervising a crew of 1 to 3 team members. You’ll ensure your team performs all necessary duties for excavation, waterproofing, and drainage systems jobs for both commercial and residential clients. In addition, you’ll train your crew members in site safety procedures and proper equipment operation. You’ll be the face of the team and interact with clients while on site, presenting Sitework Developing in a positive, professional manner at all times. Finally, you’ll also work alongside your crew members to operate equipment and perform necessary site duties to ensure your projects get done correctly and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise a crew of 1 to 3 team members.
- Take responsibility for the planning and execution of excavation jobs; commercial and residential waterproofing installations; drainage system explorations, installations, and repairs; septic system inspections, repairs, and installations.
- Provide on-site training and instruction as needed to team members.
- Communicate effectively with clients in a positive manner.
- Perform septic system inspections, installations, and repairs with your crew.
- Take responsibility for all necessary job, estimate, and maintenance forms for the crew.
- Maintain a safe and cooperative work site for all team members.
The ideal candidate for the Foreman position will have all of the following qualifications:
- Previous experience successfully managing work crews of 1 to 3 team members.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally with crew members and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A strong desire to continue to learn and advance in the company.
- Salary based upon experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, be sure to state in the subject which position you wish to apply to and attach your resume.