Sitework offers a wide variety of septic work from inspections to repairs to installation of new systems.
Most septic repairs are the same day.
Self-contained residential on-lot and off-lot sewage treatment plants
New Septic Systems
Drip on-lot septic systems
Point of Sale Inspection
Sitework will locate your entire septic system and perform any repairs prior to county inspections.
Before an inspection is made the following is needed:
- The tank/aerator inlet(s) lids must be exposed. Both openings on each septic tank.
- All distribution boxes must be exposed.
- The exit(s) to any curtain drain must be exposed.
- Any other component(s) of the system must be exposed (lift station, chlorinator, discharge point, etc.)
- Someone is present to provide access to the property.
After the Inspection
- A report will be filled out and sent only to the requester.
- If corrections are needed, orders will be issued and a follow-up inspection (fee required) will be scheduled.
- If the system is found to be failing, orders will be issued and a follow-up inspection (fee required) will be scheduled.
Sitework has many years of experience in repairing and replacing faulty sewer lines.