General Laborer | Outdoor Labor Crew Member
POSTED: MARCH 2022
Chagrin Falls, OH
We have a full-time opening for a general laborer looking to advance and grow with our company.
An entry-level position, a general laborer at Sitework Developing, Inc. plays a critical role in keeping our crews working efficiently. You’ll enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather with a cooperative team of professionals. We’re looking to hire an individual who wishes to build a career with us. Although previous training and/or experience is a plus, we’re willing to train the right individual to join our team. Highly-motivated individuals who enjoy learning will quickly advance in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform handwork (e.g., raking, shoveling) to assist your excavation, snaking, drainage, septic, and waterproofing crews.
- Plumb outdoor drainage systems.
- Operate equipment, such as camera and jet snakes.
- Grease and fuel equipment.
- Assist with spotting for excavation.
- Perform miscellaneous job site duties as directed by the foreman.
The ideal candidate for the General Laborer position will have all of the following qualifications:
- The ability to follow directions effectively.
- A positive attitude.
- The desire and ability to continually learn new skills on the job.
- The ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of and adherence to safe working practices.
- High level of reliability.
- Some training or previous experience as a laborer is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive pay based upon experience.
- On-the-job training
- Room for advancement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, be sure to state in the subject which position you wish to apply to and attach your resume, along with the names and numbers of two professional references.