Pipe Exploration Crew Leader
POSTED MARCH 2022
We have a full-time opening for pipe exploration (camera snaking technician) crew leader who wants to grow a career with our company.
As a pipe exploration crew leader, you’ll work on a two-man crew to perform camera snaking and other pipe exploration techniques to identify clogged, broken, and damaged pipes and then perform repairs.
* Training alongside a current crew leader is possible for a highly motivated individual looking to build a career with us.*
Responsibilities and Duties
The right individual for this position will have the following abilities:
- Work cooperatively as part of a two-man crew –
- Operate push style camera equipment and location device
- Communicate clearly and professionally with homeowners
- Understand residential water drainage best practices
- Create hand drawings of each home and it’s encountered issues
- Complete daily paperwork with an attention to detail
- Operate pipe jetting and cleaning equipment
- Operate (or willing to learn) small excavation equipment as needed for repairs
The ideal candidate for the General Laborer position will possess
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A positive attitude.
- The desire and ability to continually learn new skills on the job.
- The ability to lift 75 pounds.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A strong desire to build a long-term career with an exceptional company.
- Competitive salary based upon experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
Sitework Developing, Inc. has maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 1999. We’re proud of the exceptional service we provide our customers and the excellent reputation we’ve established doing so. We’re looking for team members who can live up to this standard of performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic
Please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, be sure to state in the subject which position you wish to apply to and attach your resume, along with the names and numbers of two professional references. Including a few days and times that you are available for an interview would also be advantageous.